Stuck for an unusual gift idea? Why not enrol your relative/friend/colleague as a Friend of the Ipswich Unitarian Meeting House?
(Cost: Individual – £12. Family – £20. Student/Unemployed £5.)
As a Friend of the Ipswich Unitarian Meeting House, the lucky recipient will receive:
- A welcome pack
- Invitations to Friends events, including a special Friends tour of the building
- Our newsletters
- And know they are supporting our work to help protect and restore a wonderful historic building in Ipswich
To buy a ‘Friend’ gift voucher please email email@example.com
- Your name, phone number and email address.
- The recipient’s name, postal address, email and phone number
- The date the membership should start.
- Confirmation of the type of occasion being celebrated (birthday, Christmas, thank you, etc)
Pay the fee:
Individual – £12. Family – £20. Student/Unemployed £5. Corporate £50
Bank transfer to Friends of Ipswich Unitarian Meeting House;
Co-Op: sort code – 08 92 99; a/c 67234534 – PLEASE GIVE YOUR NAME AS THE REFERENCE.
Cheque payable to
Friends of the Ipswich Unitarian Meeting House
PLEASE GIVE US AT LEAST TWO WEEKS NOTICE.
We will email you a gift voucher to email or print and post.
(NB: We will email them and you when the end of the twelve months approaches, to see if the membership should be continued.)